Wednesday, September 9, 2009

090909-a special yet ordinary day for me

Gotta use eng to write my blog since computer in the library cannot type chinese words.Haha...so don't laugh at me if my eng is too broken.

Yesterday was a special day,once in a life time.One day before 0909,its a meaningful day for me too.It will be our one year annivesary if...Anyway,I'm not sure whether he will still remember the day or not.

090909,many couples chose to engage on that day.For me,there was nothing special or romantic happened.Life still went on as usual.I was too busy with the preparation of chemistry quiz,discussion of bm lisan,genetics and biochemistry classes and a whole bunch of chinese language society activities.I only went back to my room about 11pm something...

At night,I attended one of chinese language society group(tu shu zu)'s activity.They recommended us a book,which was very meaningful.The speaker asked us a few questions-who are you?what you want in your life?etc...Hmm...These made me think a lots.

Ya,who am I?This is the question that I always ask myself.What is the purpose for me to be bornt in this world?What will happen if I do not exist in this world?Curios...Until now,I still cannot figure out the answer.

According to the book,the author wrote that every human is same,all of us live for three things-love,joy and peace.Hmm...Ya,I think I'm quite agree with it since these are things that I am looking for.The book also taught us a lots and made me think a lots.I kinda like one of the equation proposed in this book-A(things that happened)-->B(mindset)-->C(result),which mean that different mindset can bring different result.Yup,we must learn to think in different view,think optimistically and our life will be happier.

Haha...deep right?I only can understand a part of it.Well,I think I will borrow that book later.

2 more weeks to go and my family will come to penang.Haha...count down everyday,can't wait for the raya breaks.Finally,I can meet my friends in Ipoh!

No comments: